Here are relevant links for teachers teaching South Saami.
- Gïelese: learn South Saami words. Audiofiles and photos.
- OAHPA-åarjel – Interactive programs for training words and grammar
- Gïelebaalkan mietie - course paths for university students learning North Saami. Explanations are in Norwegian and Saami. Audiofiles and links to exercises.
- Manual for Oahpa
- Kursa – course paths for university students learning South Saami - explanations in Norwegian
- Grammar (in Norwegian)
- Paradigms – Tool for word inflection
Nedtedigibaakoeh: Saami-Norwegian and Norwegian-Saami online dictionary
- Understands inflected words
- Offers inflection paradigms.
- Linked to corpus search.
- With a bookmarklet: click a word in a text to get it translated.
Webdict: Saami-Norwegian and Norwegian-Saami online dictionary.
- The words are presented as a list, which can be useful if one don't know how to spell the word.
- Only baseforms.
- More South Saami dictionaries
- GEO – place names from language to language
- Corpus search – look up words in texts
- Divvun spell checker program
- Her en installing list for the IT-workers at school.