Analysing words and text
Below you will find a link to the text analyser tool at giellatekno. You may use it for analysing isolated words or texts, and you may invoke a function for translating base forms into Norwegian. Here we explain some basic functions:
- If you want to analyse a word, choose "Give all word forms".
- If you want to analyse sentences or text, you may choose "Disambiguate". This implies that instead of all analyses, you will (hopefully) get only the analyses which fit this particular context - both a morphological and a syntactical analysis.
- If you choose "Bokmål Norwegian word translation", you will get a translation of the baseform into Norwegian.
- If you choose "Hyphenate", you will get a hyphenated version of the text.
- If you choose "Transcribe", you will get a transcription of the text, with the international phonetic alphabet (IPA).
Last changed: $Id: intro.xml,v 1.8 2005/06/21 12:13:53 boerre Exp $