The user may practice word inflection in a systematic way - either with singleton words (Morfa-S) or words in sentences, in order to learn the context in which to use the wordforms (Morfa-C).
- Parts of speech, see details further down.
- Stem type (Morfa-S): bisyllabic, trisyllabic or contracted stems, or all of them.
- Vocabulary according to textbook.
- The student can get the Norwegian translation by clicking the word she/he does not understand (Morfa-S).
- Help (Morfa-S): When the student makes mistakes, she/he can be instructed about correct inflection.
Parts of speech and inflection
The user may choose what part of speech to work with; nouns, adjectives, verbs or numerals.
- Nouns: nominative plural and other cases. In the other cases, the student will be given base forms in both singular and plural.
- Verbs: present and past indicative, conditional, potential and imperative
- Adjectives: as attribute or predicative with comparision. Morfa-S has the same inflection categories in different cases.
- Pronouns: personal, deictic, relative, reflexive and reciprocal pronouns, in all cases.
- Numerals: inflected in different cases, also as attribute to nouns. Collective numerals and ordinal numerals in different cases. Morfa S - in level 1 there are numerals up to 10, both in singular and plural. In level 2 there are also bigger numerals. In Morfa C there are numerals up to 10, both singular and plural.
Last changed: $Id: morphdrill.eng.xml,v 1.6 2008/05/05 lene Exp $